Please ensure the following before start Aldar Web
- ⇢ The URL in your browser address bar begins with "https".
- ⇢ The address or status bar displays the padlock symbol.
- ⇢ Click the padlock to view and verify the security certificate.
- ⇢The address bar turns green indicating that the site is secured with an SSL Certificate that meets the Extended Validation Standard.
- ⇢ (SSL is compatible for IE edge and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, Safari 3.5 and above, Google Chrome).
Beware of Phishing attacks
- ⇢ Phishing is a fraudulent attempt, usually made through email, phone calls, SMS etc seeking your personal and confidential information.
- ⇢ Aldar Exchange or any of our representative never sends you email/SMS or calls you over phone to get your personal information, password or one time SMS (high security) password. Any such e-mail/SMS or phone call is an attempt to fraudulently withdraw money from your account through Internet Banking. Never respond to such email/SMS or phone call. Please report immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive any such email/SMS or Phone call. Please lock your user access immediately.